Due to a lack of space in the previously rented storage rooms, JeCoNet acquired a 350 square metre warehouse in 2010. After the move, all the equipment could be stored properly again.
Partial equipment of a hospital in Uzbekistan:
Through a German project partner, JeCoNet supplied the following equipment and furnishings to equip a newly built hospital in Uzbekistan. The project was initiated by the local government:
- Delivery of 45 electrically adjustable nursing beds
- Delivery of 70 hospital beds with bedside tables
- Delivery of various patient treatment tables
- Delivery of sterilisation equipment
- Delivery of various patient treatment chairs
- Delivery of operating tables, X-ray film viewers, etc.
In February 2020, JeCoNet delivered a complete container of medical equipment and a large steriliser to equip a private clinic in Tripoli, Libya. The equipment was packed and loaded into the container by JeCoNet. After loading the equipment, the container was filled to the last centimetre and then went on its sea freight journey to the port of Misurata in Libya.
As the space in the warehouse acquired in 2010 was once again no longer sufficient, JeCoNet acquired the former administration building of the weaving mill Conze & Colsman adjacent to the previous warehouse in 2013 and expanded the business and showrooms by approx. 1,000 square metres over 2 floors, thus creating the basis for further growth.